A great salad to serve with pasta dishes.
Make and share this Fresh Italian Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb salami, julienned
- 1⁄4 lb mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 (4 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Lawry's Seasoned Pepper, to taste
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients and shake well.
- Serve salad with dressing poured over.
I served this salad as a main dish with crusty bread. I really liked the salad but my husband thought the dressing was a little to tart for him. Thanks Lv2Cook. Bullwinkle.
This is one of those salads I will be making many, many times. It is so easy to put together and the dressing really compliments the ingredients. The only thing I changed was adding peperocini to each individual dish. Very good!