Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've been making horseradish for years. You'll never buy store bought again.
Make and share this Fresh Horseradish recipe from Food.com.
- This is something you need to do outside or the fumes will get to you.
- Cut horseradish roots into 1-inch cubes; chop very fine a little at a time in blender or food processor.
- Mix with vinegar and salt.
- Pack into sterilized jars, cover and ripen in refrigerator for 1 week before using.
- If you have baby food jars on hand this works very well for this recipe.