Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was given to my husband to be made with canned ingreddients. He has changed it to fresh, so kick back and enjoy !!!
- 6 -10 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 6 green onions, diced
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 -5 roma tomatoes, chopped
- season salt
- 1 avocado, cut to pieces
- Clear Jalapenos of seeds and stems (leave seeds if you like a bit!).
- Blend Jalapenos and Tomatos until smooth.
- Mix in Onions and Cilantro.
- Season with Seasoned Salt.
- Add avocado, as much as desired.