If it were up to my husband, we'd have this every night! Ok, so I'm no professional photographer, but even my bad picture looks delicious!
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Rub pork with oil and sprinkle evenly with red pepper, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. (I just use my coffee grinder to grind up red pepper flakes).
- Press parsley and rosemary evenly over roast so they stick.
- Transfer pork to small nonstick baking pan. Tuck tapered end of tenderloin under itself for even cooking.
- Roast 18 to 22 minutes or until barely pink inside.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Great recipe, Mims! I used the seasonings except for the red pepper. I used the baking instructions on the package of pork(350* for 30-40 minutes). The meat was perfectly seasoned and perfectly cooked after 30 minutes. After letting it rest for the 10 minutes, I sliced it and was very pleased with the tenderness. Thanks so much for sharing!
Thank you for sharing...tenderloin was very moist and tender.
Lip smacking good.. I added some quartered olive oil coated small red potatoes for starch along with diced red onion to the pan and cooked an extra 5 minutes. I steamed some broccoli and the meal was set. Everything was good enough so that my wife packed a plate for lunch the next day. Doesnâ€™t get any better than thatâ€¦