Recipe by Mims & Squims
If it were up to my husband, we'd have this every night! Ok, so I'm no professional photographer, but even my bad picture looks delicious!
Top Review by CJAY
Great recipe, Mims! I used the seasonings except for the red pepper. I used the baking instructions on the package of pork(350* for 30-40 minutes). The meat was perfectly seasoned and perfectly cooked after 30 minutes. After letting it rest for the 10 minutes, I sliced it and was very pleased with the tenderness. Thanks so much for sharing!
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Rub pork with oil and sprinkle evenly with red pepper, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. (I just use my coffee grinder to grind up red pepper flakes).
- Press parsley and rosemary evenly over roast so they stick.
- Transfer pork to small nonstick baking pan. Tuck tapered end of tenderloin under itself for even cooking.
- Roast 18 to 22 minutes or until barely pink inside.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.