Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful veggie dip. Easy to make, can make the cheese mixture up the day before. Also prepare the fresh vegetables and put in individual plastic bags in the refrigerator.
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme leave
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄4 cup slice green onion
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced radish
- 1 box baked wheat snack cracker
- 1. In mediumbowl, mix cream cheese spread, chives, oregano, thyme, red pepper and salt until well blended.
- 2. Layer cheese mixture with carrot, onions, and radishes.
- 3. Serve with crackers.