Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
originally from Pillsbury
- 473.18 ml flour
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml fresh thyme or 4.92 ml dried thyme, chopped
- 14.78 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml fresh rosemary or 1.23 ml dried rosemary, chopped
- 2.46 ml salt
- 78.07 ml butter or 78.07 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet. In a large bowl, combine flour, parsley, sugar, thyme, baking powder, rosemary and salt; mix well.
- With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in milk and egg just until moistened.
- On floured surface, gently knead dough 10 times.
- Place on cookie sheet; roll or pat dough into a 6" round.
- Cut 8 wedges; separate slightly.
- Bake for 15-20 min.
- or until golden brown.
- serve warm.
These scones are da bomb! I have made them for several tea parties ans I get get requests for them often! Thank you!
very healthy scone great web site thank you i, i have 2 tennage girls so they are into recipes ok thanks once a gain