Recipe by Loves2Teach
So simple and fresh! Great easy dinner to make when you have salmon. This is from Southern Living Magazine.
Top Review by ellie_
Pretty good salmon but I thought it was missing something. I also found the pureed herbs a bit distracting because of the green color which turns black in the broiler. Tomorrow I will be having the leftover fish with melted cheese, lettuce and tomatoes for a fish sandwich and I think it will be very good this way.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Process first 8 ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Place salmon filets, skin side down in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Spread herb mixture evenly over filets; cover and chill one hour.
- Grill skin down, covered with a grill lid, over high heat (400-500°F) 6-10 minutes, or until fish flakes with a fork.