Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was at the doctor's office the other day, and wrote this down. It uses fresh herbs and really perks up any dish!
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Top a simple salad, perhaps with boiled new potatoes, sliced green onions, or dollop on grilled chicken and pasta. Add to deviled eggs, or use as a dip for fresh vegetables.
Made only half of this recipe and it worked out well. This is so delicious! I used it on a chicken sandwich and thinned it with a little milk for a salad dressing. Had no fresh dill so used dried. Thanks, Sharon for sharing this yummy recipe that I will definitely make again.