Recipe by Sharon123
I was at the doctor's office the other day, and wrote this down. It uses fresh herbs and really perks up any dish!
Top Review by Marie
Made only half of this recipe and it worked out well. This is so delicious! I used it on a chicken sandwich and thinned it with a little milk for a salad dressing. Had no fresh dill so used dried. Thanks, Sharon for sharing this yummy recipe that I will definitely make again.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped