Recipe by daisygrl64
A buttery fresh herb sauce makes this pasta a perfect accompaniment to most meat. Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
- 8 ounces linguine, uncooked
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- in 3 qt saucepan cook linguine according to package directions; drain.
- in same saucepan add butter and garlic, cook over medium heat until butter melts.
- stir in linguine and remaining ingredients (except cheese) and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until heated through.
- sprinkle Parmesan cheese over linguine and serve.