- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄4 cup basil leaves, fresh and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons rosemary, fresh and minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into two rectangles.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each into a 10 in x 7 in rectangle, sealing seams and preforations.
- Place one rectangle on ungreased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle basil and rosemary to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Top with remaining dough, pinching edges to seal.
- Brush with egg.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into slices and serve warm.