Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a recipe I got from my husbands grandma. It's one of the few dressings I really like! This can be made in a jar rather than a blender, and whilst better after sitting overnight, is fine immediately. Unsure of exactly how many servings it would do.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- Place all ingredients in a blender
- Whiz up until all ingredients are well combined and place in air tight container.
- Leave overnight for flavours to develop. Will keep indefinately.