Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with flatbread.
- 50 g fresh coriander
- 50 g fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 150 ml olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Roughly chop herbs, discard any tough stalks.
- Put in food processor with capers and garlic.
- Blend till finely chopped, scraping down the sides of the bowl often.
- Add all the oil but 1 tblsp, also add vinegar and salt and pepper.
- Blend to a smooth paste.
- Drizzle with extra oil at serving.
Yummy dip for chips. I used white wine vinegar. Thanks! Made for ZWT#9 2013 by a Hot Stuff team member.
Delicious. Dips/spreads made of fresh parsley are quite common here, but I LOVED the addition of cilantro to this! The capers added a nice buzz, too. I do prefer fresh lemon juice to the vinegar. Great recipe.
Aussie Swap #78: Deliciously unique!! Served with veggies and chicken and it was a delicious sauce/dip for the meal!