Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I eat this on a variety of crackers, with fresh veggies and use is on my burgers and sandwiches instead of mayonnaise.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt, plain
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Mix all ingredients in a serving bowl and cover.
- Chill 2 hours before serving.
- Cook time is chill time.
This was excellent! I had to substitute some dry onion soup mix because I didn't have any onion powder but it worked out great! Thanks.