This is easy and tasty. Make small batches at a time.
Make and share this Fresh Herb Butter recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml unsalted butter or 236.59 ml margarine or 236.59 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml fresh basil, chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh marjoram, chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh rosemary, chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh chives, chopped
- 4.92 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2.46 ml lemon, zest of
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1 clove garlic sprouts, chopped (for a light garlic flavor) (optional)
- After washing your herbs, and drying them well, snip fine with a pair of kitchen shears.
- Mix the herbs with your oil You may use a food processor, pulse only once or twice or your mixture will turn green.
- This is best made a day in advance so the flavors blend well.
- Store in the refrigerator, but bring to room temperature before using.
- This will make l cup.
- It can be used on thick grilled bread slices, vegetables, and even poultry.
- **Usethe leftovers within 5 days of making.