1/1 Photo of Fresh Herb Butter
This is easy and tasty. Make small batches at a time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup unsalted butter or 1 cup margarine or 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon, zest of
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1 clove garlic sprouts, chopped (for a light garlic flavor) (optional)
- 1After washing your herbs, and drying them well, snip fine with a pair of kitchen shears.
- 2Mix the herbs with your oil You may use a food processor, pulse only once or twice or your mixture will turn green.
- 3This is best made a day in advance so the flavors blend well.
- 4Store in the refrigerator, but bring to room temperature before using.
- 5This will make l cup.
- 6It can be used on thick grilled bread slices, vegetables, and even poultry.
- 7**Usethe leftovers within 5 days of making.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Herb Butter
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.4
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: