Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very moist fresh halibut--easy.
Make and share this Fresh Halibut in Rice Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- Lay the rice wrappers on a flat surface.
- Sprinkle snipped dill and sliced mushrooms in the center of each wrapper, and place the halibut fillets on top. Wet the wrappers' edge with a brush and fold like an envelope.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet, lightly brown both sides of the halibut packets and cook in a 375°F oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove the halibut packets to a warm serving platter.
- Add capers, butter and lemon juice to the skillet, simmer for 30 seconds. Spoon the sauce around the halibut packets and serve at once with sugar snap peas.