From Calavo Avocados
Make and share this Fresh Guacamole recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ripe haas avocados, peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 2 vine-ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers or 2 serrano peppers, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped, stems discarded
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced (or 1/8 t. garlic powder)
- 1 fresh lime, juice of
- hot pepper sauce, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate approximately 1-2 hours. Serve as a dip with tortilla chips, fresh cut vegetables, bread cubes or as a topping on sandwiches, burgers or Mexican entrees.
Loved by everyone at dinner last night. Cilantro and Garlic gave it a nice zip. We didn't use the hot peppers. Made for PRMR.