Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is a variation on the "authentic guacamole" recipe on avocado.org and it is entirely made from all fresh ingredients. Plus, avocados are great for regulating blood sugar and are good for cholesterol! Gotta have good excuses for eating guacamole!
- Cut each avocado in half.
- Peel skin off avocado halves and place in medium-large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Using a fork, mash avocados and mix ingredients to a consistency of your pleasing.
- Break out the chips and enjoy a delicious snack!