1/2 Photos of Fresh Greens and Spicy Tofu Bento Bowl
This is a great one dish, pan-asian meal and makes for a healthy, well-balanced lunch or dinner. The combination of the spicy, rich tofu and the fresh cool greens really makes the dish pop. Adapted from Vegetarian Times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Tofu
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chili-garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 14 ounces extra-firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 1/2 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
For the Salad
- 1Whisk together soy sauce, chile-garlic sauce, and sesame oil in bowl.
- 2Heat skillet over medium heat. Dip tofu in soy sauce mixture; cook 10 minutes, or until browned. Cool 10 minutes.
- 3Add green onions, yogurt, and lemon juice to remaining chile mixture. Toss with tofu.
- 4Mound rice in serving bowls. Top with greens. Shave carrot strips over top with vegetable peeler. Top with tofu, cucumber, and avocado. Sprinkle with sesame seeds; serve with chile-soy sauce mixture.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Greens and Spicy Tofu Bento Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.7
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 1053.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed baby greens