My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine the green Ontario tomatoes with cucumber and the salt.
- 2Let stand for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- 3Drain well and place vegetables in a clean bowl.
- 4Add the onions, green pepper, jalapeno, cilantro and lime juice.
- 5Stir well.
- 6Spoon about half the mixture into the bowl of a food processor, and pulse until finely chopped and quite liquid, about 30 seconds.
- 7Spoon puree back in the bowl and chill.
- 8Serve with cold meat, crackers and cheese, tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Green Tomato Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 23.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 397.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g