1/3 Photos of Fresh Green Peas and Sugar Snap Peas in Sesame Dressing
Two kinds of just cooked peas and an Asian dressing make for one delicious salad! Very quick and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook shelled peas in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until almost tender, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- 2Add sugar snap peas to same pan and continue boiling 30 seconds.
- 3Drain; rinse under cold water and drain again.
- 4Transfer to large bowl.
- 5Whisk vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, salt and pepper in small bowl to blend.
- 6Pour dressing over peas in large bowl; toss to coat.
- 7Season salad to taste with more salt and pepper, if desired.
- 8Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Green Peas and Sugar Snap Peas in Sesame Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.7
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 463.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 5.3 g