Shelley Lee's Note:
Fresh green beans are a summer garden favorite. For a Southern cook like myself, they can take hours to simmer to perfection. Voila'...the pressure cooker! Gets them perfect in minutes! This works with beans frozen from your garden, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients into pressure cooker and stir.
- 2Bring cooker to pressure and reduce heat to the lowest temperature that will still maintain a jiggle
- 3Cook for 3-4 minutes - 5 minutes if you like your beans extra soft.
- 4Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- 5Reduce pressure under cool running water.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Green Beans - Pressure Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.1
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 485.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g