Terry Davis in Cedar City's Note:
Made with raw green beans instead of canned for a more healthy and flavorful side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil beans in water for 8 minutes.
- 2Drain beans and move to bowl.
- 3In same pan melt butter with olive oil.
- 4Add onions and garlic, cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- 5Add beans, salt, pepper and chicken broth, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.7
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 271.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g