Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here is another recipe from my childhood. I remember my Dad always having a garden in the summer. His fresh green beans along with other ingredients were always a family favorite. Use my French Vinaigrette recipe with this!
- Prepare green beans and cook in water until tender.
- Rinse in cold water and let stand 10 minutes.
- Combine all salad ingredients into a serving bowl.
- Pour vinaigrette over all.
- Toss ingredients.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Toss again before serving.