Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here is another recipe from my childhood. I remember my Dad always having a garden in the summer. His fresh green beans along with other ingredients were always a family favorite. Use my French Vinaigrette recipe with this!
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into rings
- 10 radishes, cleaned, trimmed and sliced
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄4 cup grandma ittes french vinaigrette or 1⁄4 cup vinaigrette, of your choice
- Prepare green beans and cook in water until tender.
- Rinse in cold water and let stand 10 minutes.
- Combine all salad ingredients into a serving bowl.
- Pour vinaigrette over all.
- Toss ingredients.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Toss again before serving.