The chicken stock adds lovely flavour to this salad.
Make and share this Fresh Green Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Dissolve the chicken stock cube in the water and add the trimmed green beans.
- Boil for about 10 minutes (they should still be fairly crisp).
- Drain and rinse briefly under cold water.
- Arrange in a shallow bowl and pour over the French dressing while the beans are still warm (This ensures the beans "soak up" the dressing).
- Leave to cool completely.
- Arrange the sliced tomato and onion around the edge of the bowl and garnish with whole or chopped black olives, if desired.