1/2 Photos of Fresh Green Bean Salad
The chicken stock adds lovely flavour to this salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve the chicken stock cube in the water and add the trimmed green beans.
- 2Boil for about 10 minutes (they should still be fairly crisp).
- 3Drain and rinse briefly under cold water.
- 4Arrange in a shallow bowl and pour over the French dressing while the beans are still warm (This ensures the beans "soak up" the dressing).
- 5Leave to cool completely.
- 6Arrange the sliced tomato and onion around the edge of the bowl and garnish with whole or chopped black olives, if desired.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Green Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.3
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 517.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g