1/5 Photos of Fresh Green Bean Salad
1 hr 15 mins
I had a similar salad from a deli and tried to duplicate it. This is what I ended up with. I think it's fabulous! The deli salad was my first experience trying hearts of palm...now they're a new favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fresh green beans, rinsed, trimmed and cut in half
- 10 ounces grape tomatoes, whole
- 3 ounces fresh Baby Spinach, whole leaves (about 2 cups packed)
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans hearts of palm or 2 (14 ounce) cans marinated hearts of palm, sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 lemon, juice of (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 0.00 lb Splenda sugar substitute (optional for a sweet taste) (optional) or 0.00 lb sugar, to taste (optional for a sweet taste) (optional)
- feta cheese, to top (optional)
- 1Mix salad ingredients together.
- 2Mix dressing ingredients together (except the feta).
- 3Toss everything together.
- 4Best if it stands for at least an hour at room temperature.
- 5To serve top each serving with feta.
- 6This stores well for a long time in a large ziploc bag if you only add the feta when served.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Green Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.6
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 584.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g