1/5 Photos of Fresh Green Bean Salad
1 hr 15 mins
I had a similar salad from a deli and tried to duplicate it. This is what I ended up with. I think it's fabulous! The deli salad was my first experience trying hearts of palm...now they're a new favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g fresh green beans, rinsed, trimmed and cut in half
- 283.49 g grape tomatoes, whole
- 85.04 g fresh Baby Spinach, whole leaves (about 2 cups packed)
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 (793.78 g) can hearts of palm or 2 (793.78 g) can marinated hearts of palm, sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 lemon, juice of (about 1/4 cup)
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinegar
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 29.58 ml fresh oregano, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 g Splenda sugar substitute (optional for a sweet taste) (optional) or 2 g sugar, to taste (optional for a sweet taste) (optional)
- feta cheese, to top (optional)
- 1Mix salad ingredients together.
- 2Mix dressing ingredients together (except the feta).
- 3Toss everything together.
- 4Best if it stands for at least an hour at room temperature.
- 5To serve top each serving with feta.
- 6This stores well for a long time in a large ziploc bag if you only add the feta when served.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Green Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.6
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 584.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g