Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very light tasting and fresh grape salad to satisfy anyones sweet tooth!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend, packed
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (pecans or walnuts)
- 4 lbs green grapes, cleaned and seedless and or red grapes, cleaned and seedless
- Stir together everything except grapes until mixture is smooth.
- Set grapes aside in large bowl.
- Add mixture to grapes slowly, folding until grapes are competely coated in mixture.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce, optional.