Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great served with focaccia or crusty bread! Try this with chicken salad or fish! Adapted from Better Homes & Gardens magazine.
- 4 cups red seedless grapes (about 1 1/4 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, snipped (or 1/4 tsp. dried)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Place the grapes in a food processor. Process with 3 or 4 on and off turns, until coarsely chopped. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter; add onion and cook until just tender, about 5 minutes. Add rosemary and oregano. Cook for 1 minute. Add chopped grapes and vinegar; cook 1-2 minutes more until heated through. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve using a slotted spoon. Enjoy!
- Makes 24 (2 tbls.) servings.
Wow- who would have thought to combine these ingredients? This has such a fresh taste and the flavor is out of this world! Love the balsalmic touch! Great recipe.