Recipe by Ambervim
From Bon Appetit The sorbet packs big flavor, thanks to a double hit of grapes. Add any leftover grape puree to a glass of sparkling water or to a quick pan sauce for chicken or duck breast.
- 4 cups red seedless grapes (more for garnish if you like)
- 3⁄4 cup champagne or 3⁄4 cup sparkling wine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup frozen concord grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 pinches ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree 4 cups grapes in blender. Combine Champagne, sugar, juice concentrate, 1/4 cup water, and cinnamon in bowl; add 1 1/2 cups grape puree (reserve any remaining puree for another use). Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Process mixture in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions. Transfer to container. Cover and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours and up to 2 days.
- Serve sorbet in Champagne coupes; garnish with additional grapes, if desired.