Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fellow goat cheese lovers delight! This is a good one! Found on the food network website. This is soo good wrapped up in the warm tortillas.
- 6 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 2 -4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 8 medium fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 large green onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- warm corn tortilla
- In a small bowl with a fork, mash goat cheese with enough cream to make a spreadable consistency.
- Add basil, green onion, garlic, and salt, to taste.
- Mix well.
- Serve by spooning a few spoonfuls of goat cheese mixture inside a warm tortilla and roll up.