Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An adopted recipe. I do not know who originally posted this, but they wrote: "Almost any type of flat bread will work for this great easy appetizer. Think Lavash or any large, crisp cracker. Avoid highly seasoned ones like onion and garlic."
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 10 ounces mild goat cheese
- 6 ounces flat bread
- 24 red grapes, halved lengthwise
- Mix rosemary and oil with salt and pepper to taste in small bowl.
- Cut 24 thin slices of goat cheese with a small knife dipping it in warm water and wiping dry between each cut.
- Break flat bread into 2-3 inch irregular pieces, and place on a large serving platter.
- Top each with goat cheese disk and 2 grape halves.
- Drizzle with oil and serve.