Low fat and tasty!
Make and share this Fresh Ginger-Barbecued Drumsticks recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler or grill.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except drumsticks and mix well.
- Reserve 1/4 cup sauce in a separate dish.
- Coat a broiler rack and pan with cooking spray and add chicken.
- Broil 12-15 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning and basting occasionally with sauce.
- Remove from broiler and spoon reserved 1/4 cup sauce evenly over all.
These went over very well with both kids and adults, which is a big plus in my book! I followed the recipe but did leave out the red pepper for the kids. Personally, I think it would have been FAB with the pepper, so if you can add it, do. I love Deantini's idea of putting foil on the drumstick bones to avoid burning. Worked great! Made for Healthy Choices ABC tag.
This was awsome. I loved the flavor. I left off the red pepper cause DH had a tender tougne. I used boneless breasts and it turned out perfect tender and moist. Thanks for the great recipe.
Yum! These were just perfect drum sticks. I made as listed except for the red pepper flakes since kids were eating. Very quick and easy recipe. Made for Photo Tag.