1/1 Photo of Fresh Ginger Ale (Diabetic)
1 hr 5 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
We tried something like this at a local kebab house and were pleased with it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring ginger and water to a boil in a saucepan. Boil vigorously for 3 minutes, then cover and allow to steep until cool.
- 2Strain ginger liquid and top back up with water, if necessary, to make 2 cups; chill until needed.
- 3In a beverage glass, muddle 4 teaspoons (or however much you want) Splenda granular or sugar with mint in the bottom of glass.
- 4Add 1 ounce lime juice per glass along with half spent lime shell and muddle further.
- 5Add ice to glass along with 4 ounces ginger tea, then top up with 4 ounces sparkling mineral water. Stir, then serve.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Ginger Ale (Diabetic)
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: