Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very flavorfull side dish.
Make and share this Fresh Garlic Green Beans with Olives recipe from Food.com.
- Warm oil in a large skillet.
- Add garlic and let cook for 1 minute, then add the butter and let melt.
- Add onion and oregano and cook until onion is soft.
- Then add olives, green beans, and broth.
- Cook until beans are crispy-tender and sprinkle with salt and pepper according to your taste.
Made this for Easter - went over really well! I was able to find really fresh beans at the store, and everything went together very nicely. Even the kids liked these!