Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from '12 Best Foods Cookbook' by Dana Jacobi. I made it to have with Roasted Salmon out of the same book. This is delicious!
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small yellow squash
- 4 medium plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small roasted red pepper
- 1 poblano pepper, roated, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- salt and pepper
- Dice the zuccini and squash into uniform pieces.
- Transfer to a bowl and combine with the tomatoes, bell and poblano peppers, and onion.
- Mix in the oregano and lime juice.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Let the salso sit 15 minutes before serving to allow flavors to meld.
YUMMO! Fresh and good! Didn`t wait 15 minutes. Was almost gone soon after serving. Roasted Fresh Chilies Like Poblanos Jalapenos Bell Peppers.. may help for those that want to roast the peppers Thanks.