- 1 (10 ounce) containerfresh Baby Spinach
- 1 (6 ounce) containerfresh arugula
- 3 oranges, sectioned
- 1⁄2 bunch asparagus, blanched and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2⁄3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, arugula, orange sections, asparagus, strawberries, and blueberries.
- Top with shredded chicken.
- Serve with desired amount of Honey-Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Vinaigrette--in the container of a blender, combine vinegar, honey, soy sauce, and cayenne pepper.
- Process until combined; add oil and process until combined.
- Cover and chill for up to 3 days.