My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) container fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 (6 ounce) container fresh arugula
- 3 oranges, sectioned
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, blanched and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1In a large bowl, combine spinach, arugula, orange sections, asparagus, strawberries, and blueberries.
- 2Top with shredded chicken.
- 3Serve with desired amount of Honey-Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- 4Vinaigrette--in the container of a blender, combine vinegar, honey, soy sauce, and cayenne pepper.
- 5Process until combined; add oil and process until combined.
- 6Cover and chill for up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Garden Salad With Chicken and Honey-Balsamic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.8
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 134.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: