Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I found this recipe on a weight loss support board. It sounds very good. Hope you like it!
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 2 eggs or 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 400.
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with Pam.
- Layer zucchini, tomato, onion and cheese evenly into pan.
- Put remaining ingredients in blender for 15 seconds or whisk until smooth.
- Pour into dish over vegetables.
- Bake 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.