Recipe by COOKGIRl
From Sue Bee Honey website. Use a combination of (seasonal) fresh fruit that is available where you live! A no guilt dessert!
Top Review by Maito
Made for a great breakfast. I used more strawberries and granola, and couldn't help adding the honey to the cut berries instead of the yogurt. It macerated for a short time, but made a very yummy syrup for them to drizzle over. I agree with the recipe poster that the amount of honey she adjusted to is right, especially since granola usually has a fair amount of sweetness to it.
- 1⁄3 cup honey (original recipe specified 3/4 cup!)
- 3 cups plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, peaches, cherries, etc.)
- 3⁄4 cup granola cereal (I suggest Granola)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slightly soften the honey in the microwave so that it is easier to stir. Cool.
- In a bowl, combine the softened honey with the plain yogurt and vanilla extract.
- Using parfait glasses, layer the honey mixture alternately with the fruit and granola, ending with granola on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.