Recipe by jrthrmn
A choice of toppings to add variety to your fresh fruit.
Top Review by megs_
What a great idea! I love this customizable recipe. I used strawberries and raspberries as they were on sale today and looked soo yummy. :) I made #8 - the Spice Yogurt topping. I used light sour cream. Will definitely make again - I have peaches and bananas to try with it next! Thanks for sharing!
1 to 1 1/2 cups of two (or more) of the following fruits
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup green seedless grapes or 1 -1 1⁄2 cup strawberries or 1 -1 1⁄2 cup banana, slices
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup peaches or 1 -1 1⁄2 cup pears or 1 -1 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunks or 1 -1 1⁄2 cup mandarin orange segments or 1 -1 1⁄2 cup dark sweet cherry
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide fruit between two dessert dishes, sprinkle snipped fresh mint on fruit if desired. Serve with one of the toppings below:.
- HONEY-YOGURT TOPPING.
- Mix 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon honey and 1/2 cup unflavored yogurt or dairy sour cream.
- BROWN SUGAR-YOGURT TOPPING.
- Mix 1/4 cup unflavored yogurt or sour cream and 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
- LIMEADE-YOGURT TOPPING.
- Mix 2 tablespoons frozen limeade concentrate (thawed) and 1/4 cup pineapple yogurt.
- SPICE-YOGURT TOPPING.
- Mix 1/2 cup unflavored yogurt or sour cream, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and dash nutmeg.