Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve as a fruit salad or dip. Prep time includes prepping fruit slices.
Make and share this Fresh Fruit With Strawberry Cream Cheese Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- assorted sliced fresh fruit (strawberries, kiwi, mango, banana, papaya, apple)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
- Process until smooth and creamy.
- Arrange sliced fruit on salad plate and top with dressing.
- Substitute 1 - 10 oz. pkg. frozen sweetened strawberries that have been thawed and well drained for fresh strawberries. Decrease sugar, if desired.
I love that the markets have so many frozen types of fruits, these kinds of recipes.It gets so hot where I live, and it's so refreshing to be able to have this and other recipes like this one year round. I served this with strawberries, apples, kiwis, and fresh peaches. I had about half of an angel food cake in the freezer, so I served that as well. Thanks for sharing Gail! This is so easy to whip up, and I will make this for sure all summer! Made for a forum event at KK's site!
Yummy! I used this as a topper for Very Basic Fruit Salad and as a dip for fresh fruit. Very simple and tasty. Thanks gailann for a nice keeper. Made for Sweet Traditions Tag.
I always have individually frozen strawberries on hand (not in the sweetened syrup) & so this worked out just fine using them! Great as a dip, certainly, but also very nice as a spread on several fruit loaves & bread that I had on hand! Definitely a keeper recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in 1-2-3 Hit Wonders tag]