1/1 Photo of Fresh Fruit With Strawberry Cream Cheese Dressing
Serve as a fruit salad or dip. Prep time includes prepping fruit slices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
- 2Process until smooth and creamy.
- 3Arrange sliced fruit on salad plate and top with dressing.
- 5Substitute 1 - 10 oz. pkg. frozen sweetened strawberries that have been thawed and well drained for fresh strawberries. Decrease sugar, if desired.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit With Strawberry Cream Cheese Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.3
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 79.1 mg
- Sodium 313.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: