Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 pineapple, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 large pink grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- Whisk together 1 cup water and cornstarch in a small saucepan.
- Whisk in sugar, rind, and juice.
- Cook over low heat, whisking constantly, 10 minutes or until thickened; cool slightly.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Combine pineapple and remaining ingredients in a large bowl, and drizzle with sauce, tossing to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Oh my goodness Dancer^, this tasted sooooo good. The lime sauce really packs a punch. Good and tangy. Added to the fruit made for a wonderful sweet-tart flavor combination. Thanks :)