This exquisite combination of flavors is just fantastic! I love fresh fruit and any combination of toppings or just plain. Use any combination of fruits to create a lovely platter. This can be used as a dessert, an appetizer or for a nice luncheon. Found on landolakes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup lemon curd or 1/4 cup tangerine curd or 1/4 cup lime curd
- 1 tablespoon fat-free half-and-half
- 1Combine all dressing ingredients in small bowl with wire whisk.
- 2Cover; refrigerate 1t least 30 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, just before serving, arrange fruit on serving platter.
- 4Serve with dressing; garnish with lemon peel or lime peel, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit With Lemon Creme
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.9
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 89.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: