Recipe by Lainey6605
These sundaes are a nice treat. They are very satisfying without a whole lot of fat or calories. You can change the type of berries depending on your taste - Great for the summer!
Top Review by I'mPat
I had some big oops problems thought I had everything but no strawberry sorbet (so had to omit) and well I don't really like bananas so was going to omit them anyway so in the end I ended up with strawberries, French vanilla yoghurt and the chocolate sauce (and as I made the dessert ahead of time the sauce had set hard on the top but was still delicious) and for dietary reasons I omitted the sugar as I really feel that the fruit itself is sweet enough but the lime added a nice astringent taste to the dish and with the sweetness from the chocolate as was, was perfect for us, thank you Lainey6605, made for I Recommend tag ame and recommended by KateL.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1 cup strawberry sorbet
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, mix strawberries, sugar and lime juice.
- Let stand until sugar is dissolved and strawberries are juicy, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- In small microwave-safe cup, melt chocolate chips on high, 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth, reserve.
- Divide sorbet, banana slices, frozen yogurt and strawberry sauce among 4 dessert dishes.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate, top with whipped topping.