1/4 Photos of Fresh Fruit Summer Salad
All the wonderful fresh fruit of summer, whatever is in season, makes refreshing fruit salads. I use whatever is going locally the day I make it, berries, peaches, apricots, pineapple, melons etc., mmmm lushious!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cardamom
- 1/4 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute (or sugar)
- 3/4 cup nonfat yogurt (or fat free sour cream)
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls (or cubes)
- 2 cups watermelon balls (or cubes)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blackberry
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped (or nuts of your choice)
- fresh basil leaf, roughly chopped (optional)
- 1In a small bowl whisk together nonfat yogurt, splenda, cardamom and salt, set aside.
- 2Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl, carefully mix. (fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped, may be added if using).
- 3Pour nonfat yogurt mix over the fruit and carefully stir to coat.
- 4Alternately, the nonfat yogurt mix can be served on the side, or as a topping on each serving.
- 5Ganish with fresh basil leaves.
Browse Our Top Berries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit Summer Salad
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.2
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 196.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 19.9 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: