Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
A Scandinavian recipe to make a refreshing summer soup. I recommend using orange juice with no pulp.
- 453.59 g bing cherries, pitted or 425.24 g can dark cherries, drained
- 236.59 ml orange juice
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml fresh raspberries
- 0.59 ml cardamom
- 0.59 ml salt
- 236.59 ml vanilla yogurt
- 473.18 ml white grape juice
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- Put the cherries, orange juice, sugar, and raspberries in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large glass pitcher and add cardamom, salt, yogurt, grape juice, and lemon juice. Stir with a wire whisk until combined well.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.