Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Clean the strawberries and remove the stems.
- Peel the bananas and break it into chunks.
- Place the strawberries and the bananas into a blender.
- Then add the fruit juice, ice cubes, and the honey.
- Place the lid on the blender.
- Fold a kitchen towel over the blender so that it drapes over the top.
- Turn the blender on high and blend the shake until smooth.
- Always keep your hand over the lid so that it doesn't come off.
This is a refreshing fruit smoothie and I add some frozen cherrys and peaches...just to add more fruit and fiber....good stuff...
I like to add about 4 to 6 ounces of heavy whipping cream. I will thicken it up a bit as well as make it much more smoooooth!
It was great, and easy to make I just loved it.