- 1 fresh peach
- 1 fresh nectarine
- 1 fresh plum
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 bottle sauvignon blanc white wine or 1 bottle pinot gris white wine, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse fruit; remove pits from the peach, nectarine and plum and slice thinly.
- Place all fruit, including the raspberries, into the bottom of a large pitcher and pour chilled wine over the fruit.
- When serving, use a spoon to place a small amount of fruit into each glass.
- May be made ahead; keep covered and chilled in the refrigerator.