Recipe by LoriInIndiana
Strawberry Swap 2005 ZWT region is West for California grows the kiwi and strawberries, Southwest for the TexMex fusion cuisine.
Top Review by Tracy in the Kitchen
Great recipe. We love this and I get a lot of requests for the recipe. My only recommendation is to spray the pan before putting the tortillas in the oven. I didn't spray and the tortillas stuck to the pan.
- 2 apples, cored, peeled, and diced
- 2 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 orange, zest of
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 10 1⁄2 ounces flour tortillas, cut in triangles
- sugar, to taste
- cinnamon, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine apples, kiwi, strawberries, orange juice, zest, brown sugar, and apple jelly together. Cover and refrigerate.
- Place the tortilla wedges on a non greased baking sheet and sprinkle with desired amount of cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake the tortilla wedges at 325 degrees until warm.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Serve with fruit salsa.